Saturday, April 13, 2013

Coming soon -- "Ashland Out Loud"

In just five days I'm looking forward to participating in a wonderful community event:  Ashland Out Loud.  For those that aren't familiar with it -- the event is held the third Thursday of April, and is designed to showcase all that his good about the little town of Ashland, Missouri.

The event that I'm taking part in is the "Community Stroll" -- in which local businesses will have tables set up along the sidewalks of Broadway with information about their business, and products as well!  My table will be placed just outside of the Great Reflections salon, on the corner of Broadway and Main streets. I'll have matted 11"x14" prints and greeting cards for sale, as well as a copy of my portfolio in case anyone is interested in the images that I don't have on hand.

Please keep your fingers crossed for a nice day -- the forecast doesn't look great, but here in Missouri, that's always subject to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment